Mosaic Job Board
This online Job Board continues to receive among the highest unique-visits each month among the Regent website pages! Employers from across North America and overseas post their employment opportunities in three basic categories:
- church / para-church opportunities
NOTE: After many years, we now have a new job board! You can view it at jobboard.regent-college.edu.View our New Job Board
We are now encouraging employers to post jobs to the new board, but there will be transition period during which jobs may be on the new and old boards. You can still view the old job board using the button below.
To Post a Job
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are an employer or representative acting on behalf of a search committee or institution seeking to post a job, please access and post the position our new website at jobboard.regent-college.edu.
If you had an account on our old job board, you will have to create a new account on our new job board and re-enter any jobs you want to be posted. Unfortunately, old accounts could not be transferred to the new website.Post a Job
You may also post a job on the Bulletin Board in the Atrium. Simply email a one-page job posting to Regent Reception (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will authorize and post it.
If you need to remove or edit jobs posted to the old site, you can login here.
Alumni Job Group on Facebook
In addition to the Employer driven listings on the Mosaic Job Board above, alumni are encouraged to join the job announcement group on Facebook created by and for alumni. The primary focus of the job opportunities listed in this new group will be in the marketplace sector (rather than church/para-church).
- Note: this is a members-only group, so join today!
Alumni may also wish to join the Regent College LinkedIn group to assist with job-related networking.
Work at Regent College
See current job openings at Regent College.
Helpful websites and resources
These resources are to help you, our alumni, in your search for employment. Whether you're looking for work in the church, the marketplace, or elsewhere, this is a good place to start.
Please note that these links to external sites do not imply endorsement by Regent College.
Thanks to a special promotional offer, Regent College students have free access to Glassdoor's key features, without having to sign up for your own account. You can access this offer only by using this link.
Resources for writing your resume
- The Ultimate Guide to Building a CV
- How to Write a Resume by Open Colleges
- How to Write a Resume
- How to Write a Great Resume
- Resume Templates
Placement agencies and career & life transition counselling
- Job Hunters Bible
- Inside Career Info: a searchable collection of hundreds of candid career reports written by “insiders”—successful professionals who are actually doing the job.
- Holloway Schulz & Partners
- Manpower (UK): links to Manpower in other countries
- Drug Abuse Counseling Careers
Regent Alumni provide personal coaching and online resources:
- Pursuing Your Purpose a blog by Nathon Olson (MCS 1997) devoted to helping people make successful career & life transitions.
- Jane Halton Coaching alumna Jane Halton (MDiv 2005) offers career and life change coaching.
Jobs in academia
Christian job boards
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Canadian Christian Jobs Board
- Catholic Jobs Online
- Christian Career Center (USA) and related page Church Jobs Online
- Christian Jobs Online (USA)
- Christian School Employment
- Christian Teaching Jobs
- Christianity Today Classifieds
- Christian Vocations (UK)
- Church Jobs (USA)
- Ministry Employment
- Urban Ministry
- Youth Specialties: youth worker positions